A blog for my students and all English learners.

It deals with various everyday issues, news, curiosities

and things that arouse my interest every day.

środa, 8 lutego 2012

'And I love her'


I've heard this atmospheric song today on the radio... - the duet Carla Bruni and Harry Connick Jr. has recorded a cover of a The Beatles' song 'And I love her'
Carla Bruni, an Italian-French songwriter, is mostly known as 'First Lady' of France. She is the author of three studio albums : 'Quelqu'un m'a dit' (2003), 'No promises' (2007) and 'Comme si de rien n'étais' (2008). In 2011 Bruni starred in Woody Allen's film 'Midnight in Paris' in the role of a museum guide.

Harry Connic Jr., born on the 11 of September 1967 is an American jazz pianist, singer and actor. He has recorded more than twenty-five albums (!), for instance : '20', '30', 'What a night! A Christmas album', 'In concert on Broadway' (released in 2011). As an interesting side note, we can also mention his roles in 'Independence Day', 'Hope floats' and 'P.S. I love you'.


Have a nice listening ...



Source of the photos : the Internet

1 komentarz: