A blog for my students and all English learners.

It deals with various everyday issues, news, curiosities

and things that arouse my interest every day.

środa, 25 stycznia 2012

J'ai attrapé un coup de soleil ...

I heard this song about two years ago when I was living in France..."Le coup de soleil' by a French-Italian singer, Richard Cocciante,  is a song which makes me think about summer, the sun, the sea ..all the things that make one's holidays wondeful..."Tu as attrapé un coup de soleil!" is a sentence   you may often hear in France if you spend too much time sunbathing ;)         (in English - 'you've sunburnt!') This song really haunts me...whenever        I listen to it, I keep singing it all day.. ;) ...



Here is the version I heard first..the version of Camélia Jordana, a stunning participant of Pop Idol (Fr. La Nouvelle Star) :


'Attraper un coup de soleil" is definitely something my face wouldn't mind at the present time...! ;)

2 komentarze:

  1. Nie ma jak francuska klasyka :) Też lubię tę piosenkę...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. "J'ai attrapé un coup de..." et je chante encore sans cesse! ;)

      Usuń