A blog for my students and all English learners.

It deals with various everyday issues, news, curiosities

and things that arouse my interest every day.

czwartek, 5 stycznia 2012

Gerund or Infinitive? - Exercises

I hope you have mastered all the information I published in my last post! Today the time has come for some practice. Below you can find a free-practice exercise. Your task is to complete the baloons with the verbs in the table, making funny or serious (as you prefer) dialogues. The texts depend just on you - let your imagination run free! If you are not sure whether a gerund or an infinitive should appear after your verb, you can refer to the theory part (post from the 3rd of January). I am going to present some exemplary answers in my next post. Good luck and have fun! ;)



The source of the cartoons : http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz