A blog for my students and all English learners.

It deals with various everyday issues, news, curiosities

and things that arouse my interest every day.

czwartek, 28 kwietnia 2011

"Say it right" - AnSwErS

   Here come the answers!

In the …day…….
In the …night…….
Say it …right…….
Say it ....all....
You …either…….got it
Or you …don't…….
You either stand or you …fall…….
When your will is …broken…….
When it slips from your …hand…….
When there's no time for …joking…….
There's a hole in the …plan…….

Oh you don't mean ……nothing……….….at all to me
No you don't mean ……nothing……….….at all to me
But you got what it takes to set me …free…….
Oh you could mean …everything…….to me

I can't say that I'm not …lost…….and at fault
I can't say that I don't …love…….the light and the …dark…….
I can't say that I don't …know…….that I am alive
And all of what I feel I could show
You tonite you tonite

From my hands I could …give…….you
Something that I .made.......
From my mouth I could …sing…….you another brick that I laid
From my body I could ……show….you a place …God…….knows
You should know the space is holy
Do you really ……want….to go?



Dictionary:
right - poprawnie
all- wszystko
either...or - albo..., albo
stand - stać
fall - spadać
will - wola
broken - złamana
slip - wyślizgnąć się 
joke - żartować
hole - dziura
plan - plan
mean - znaczyć
set me free - uwolnić mnie
lost - zagubiona
at fault - winna
light - światło
feel - czuć
show - pokazać
'tonite' = tonight- dzisiejszej nocy
dark - ciemność
alive - żywy
brick - cegła
laid - lay - kłaść
You should ... - powinieneś ...
space - przestrzeń
holy - święta
want = chcieć

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz