A blog for my students and all English learners.

It deals with various everyday issues, news, curiosities

and things that arouse my interest every day.

czwartek, 19 kwietnia 2012

Conditionals - exercises



I hope you have mastered the theory of conditionals! Try to do a few exercises. The answers will be provided in the next post.

1. Complete the gaps.

1. If I .......................... (to be) taller, I ......................... (to become) a model.
2. If the weather ......................... (to be) nice tomorrow, we ......................... (to go) to the park.
3. My daughter ................................. (to win) the competition if she ................................ (to decide) to take part in it. I wish she had participated in it!
4. If we ................................... (live) in Greece, we .............................. (to can) to swim in the sea in May.
Unfortunately, the Baltic Sea is much colder!
5. If I .................................. (to be) you, I ............................... (to call) her.
6. Tom ..................................... (to get) that job then if he ........................................ (to have) a driving licence. What a pity!

2. Translate the sentences.
1. Zdasz ten egzamin, jeśli powtórzysz materiał.
...................................................................................................
2. Gdybym była odważniejsza, skoczyłabym z bungee.
...................................................................................................
3. Gdybym wiedziała, że ona była niewinna, nie nakrzyczałabym na nią.
....................................................................................................
4. Jeśli je się za dużo, tyje się.
....................................................................................................
5. Kupiłabyś nowy samochód, gdybyś miała wystarczająco dużo pieniędzy?
....................................................................................................
6. Czy próbowałbyś zatrzymać tego mężczyznę, gdybyś wiedział, że był złodziejem?
....................................................................................................

3. Complete the sentences with your own answers :
1. If I won a lottery, ......................................................................
2. If I were younger, ..........................................................................
3. If I go abroad in the summer, ...................................................................
4. If I had known in the past what I know now,  ..................................................................


 HERE you can check your answers.

Source of the drawings : the Internet

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz