A blog for my students and all English learners.

It deals with various everyday issues, news, curiosities

and things that arouse my interest every day.

czwartek, 15 marca 2012

My photographies...

I have been interested in photography for a few years...I adore taking pictures of landscapes, the sea, forests...I also like macrophotography - close-ups (=zbliżenia) of flowers, leaves, fruit, etc. To give vent (=aby dać upust) to my artistic bent (=zainteresowania, ciągoty ;), I have decided to set up a new blog...Its name is : freeze-the-frame.blogspot.com. 'Freeze the frame' means to capture a special moment, immortalize what you see (in Polish : 'zatrzymać kadr'). I am going to publish some of my photos. I have a huge collection of old photographs and hope that spring will soon bring a lot of new objects to photograph...

You can visit the blog HERE

2 komentarze: