A blog for my students and all English learners.

It deals with various everyday issues, news, curiosities

and things that arouse my interest every day.

piątek, 30 września 2011

My orchid

The orchids have been very popular in Poland for a few years. Even though my family memebers bought their specimens long time ago, not until last Monday did I become an owner of this beautiful plant. The most popular genus of orchids is Phalaenopsis. My flower also belongs to this group. The orchids can boast a great variety of colous - they can be white, cream, violet, rose, pink, orange, yellow, spotted and  stripy...Just take a look :






In my next post I am going to show you my orchid and take a close look at the maintenance instruction card which was attached to the plant!

The photos come from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalaenopsis

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz